Keep an eye out for the unexplainable on this spooky walking tour of Music City’s haunted history. Visit creepy spots in Nashville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Meet your guide on the corner of Charlotte and 6th Ave N, right by the Alvin York Statue (Charlotte Ave and Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd Ave are the same streets).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is an adults-only tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- You will need to check in with the same name the booking was made under