Visit Rabbit Circle farm just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, and discover what it's like being a traditional farmer in the modern era. Get to know the Southern way of life and eat regional fare at a standard local "meat-and-three".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the historic square in Springfield Tennessee on the porch next to Re/Max 1st Choice Reality and Hey Bell Boutique. There is free public parking just off the square on Locust Street next to the First Presbyterian Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Bring a camera to capture the unique landscape and friendly animals
- This tour will take place rain or shine, please dress for the weather
- The price of lunch is not included in the ticket price, please bring cash for lunch