Discover the city of Natal and the beauty of the south coast! This tour takes you through the Three Kings Fort and through Natal's neighborhoods and handicraft markets. See the world's largest cashew tree, go swimming and get a panoramic view of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- Round trip transportation to/from most hotels in Natal is available. Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon the reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, sandals, a towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes and spending money
- Please note that prices are subject to change without notice