This half-day tour is a perfect activity for those interested in all things maritime, naval, and British. The guide will show your small group around the largest museum of its type in the world. Enjoy visiting a number of special exhibitions as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Ship in a Bottle, located just outside the southern entrance to the National Maritime Museum (the observatory side of the building). Please meet at 12:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance
- Children under 5 years of age join for free
- A senior discount is available