Visit one of the most historically significant Renaissance museums in Florence with a professional guide on a private group tour. See a variety of sculptures, statues, and bas-reliefs by famous Florentine sculptors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts, you must exchange your voucher at the ticket office before the tour begins. Look for “CITY FLORENCE TOURS” Tour Operator's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery, 5 minutes walk from Bargello Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This experience is not recommended for people with limited mobility