Become an expert on Yosemite Valley on this active day trip to the iconic Yosemite National Park. Lace up your hiking shoes and follow your knowledgeable guide to some of the most striking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside the main lobby at your chosen pick-up location. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the selected departure time. Drivers will depart at 8 AM from Cedar Lodge, and 8:15 AM from Yosemite View Lodge.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Feeding animals
- Explosive substances
- Touching animals
- Making fire
Know before you go
- All passengers are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- This tour involves several kilometers of walking
- Activities are subject to modification due to weather conditions