Embark on a private guided tour of the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the Baby Taj from Dehli. Take a scenic train ride with breakfast and supper and learn all about these iconic landmarks from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from anywhere in Delhi at 7:00 AM. If pickup is from Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, or Delhi Airport, it will be at 6.30 AM. For airport pickup, your driver will be waiting for you with a name card at Pillar Number 14, outside exit number 5.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Taj Mahal is closed to visitors on Fridays
- The latest pick up time at the airport is 6:30 AM
- In certain circumstances (special holidays or heavy winter fog) train tickets may not be available. In such instances, a private car will be arranged
- Both 1st and 2nd class trains have air-conditioning