Visit the home of a local chef in New Delhi and spend 5 hours learning the basics of Indian cooking. Discover uses for vibrant spices and make your own chutney, daal, and Masala chai tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Hindi, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
It is in front of Dwarka Sector 22 Metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶