Enjoy a small-group guided tour of 2 plantations. Learn about their history and architecture, as well as the dark stories that lurk behind their grand façades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please meet in front of your hotel or B&B at the agreed pickup time. Please call the local partner at least 48 hours before your tour to receive your exact pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour for up to 13 people
- Tour departs rain or shine. Ponchos and golf umbrellas are provided for those who forget to bring their own
- Tour vans cannot accommodate non-collapsable wheelchairs. However, tours can accommodate, on a limited basis, those able to use a van seat, and those who can carry collapsed wheelchairs and walkers
- Tour involves limited walking around the 2 houses
- You will be required to contact the local tour operator at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time