Explore the grounds of the Destrehan Plantation, only 25 minutes from Downtown. See oak trees covered in Spanish moss and take a tour of the oldest documented plantation in the Lower Mississippi Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the old Plantation Store upon arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that no scooters are allowed in the plantation home