See two Louisiana’s most fascinating sights on this half-day tour: visit a historic antebellum plantation home followed by an exciting 2 hour small airboat ride through the Louisiana swamps, hopefully catching a glimpse of an alligator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- We can pick up in New Orleans at any hotel, Bed & Breakfast, private residence or restaurant downtown, uptown (close to St. Charles Ave.), in (or close to) the French Quarter, and on the Westbank. We do not pick up at the airport, in New Orleans East, in Slidell, or on the North Shore.
- Enjoy a fast and fun 2-hour ride in a High Speed Small Airboat.
- Experience the natural beauty and mystery of the Louisiana Swamps.
- Step back in time to visit a classical antebellum plantation home.
- See Alligators and other swamp wildlife.
- Ride in comfort with a small group in a 13 passenger tour van.
- Round-trip Transportation in a 13 passenger Tour Van with a professional Driver-Guide.
- High Speed 2 hour Airboat Ride.
- Guided Tour of Destrehan Plantation.
- Food & Beverages
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- It is recommended you wear both sunglasses for eye protection and sunscreen.
- Warm clothing needed in the winter. Due to the high speed of the boat it will get breezy and cool during the ride.
- Children younger than 5 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- In case of inclement weather: hard rain or lighting, airboat ride may be postponed or covered boat ride may be substituted when necessary.
- Foreign language tour guides and escorts are available for French and Spanish speakers at additional cost upon request.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- Lunch is not included but there is the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks at the gift shops.