Enjoy this unique Louisiana Creole Heritage Site including the magnificent 1805 Main House, surrounding gardens, and the original 1840’s slave cabins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please check-in at the admissions window located inside the Laura Plantation Gift Store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Selfie sticks
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Tour requires indoor and outdoor walking
- You will climb and descend 15 steps to access the Maison Principale
- There is no elevator
- Written translations of the guided tour are available in French, Spanish, Italian & German
- Photography for personal use is allowed
- Do not take TAXI service to the plantation unless your driver will wait in the parking lot for you