Admire Niagara Falls on the US and Canadian sides and see the Finger Lakes. Visit Philadelphia's Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and more. In Washington DC, stop at the US Mint, Air and Space Museum, and continue to Amish Country in Lancaster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- In the event that parts of this itinerary remain inaccessible due to COVID-19, an alternate itinerary will be provided, with final details available prior to your departure
- Wi-Fi is provided on all buses (not vans)
- A passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter Canada