Choose this 2-day combo and save with the most popular tours outside of New York. The tour is done in two days. After taking the first one, you will take the second two days later. Benefit from round-trip transportation with Wi-Fi from New York City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Both tours meet in front of the Lids store, located at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets, New York, NY 10036. When departing for the Niagara Tour, meet at 4:00 AM, when departing for Washington and Philadelphia Tour, meet at 5:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to weather conditions)and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Gorge Walk, Terrapin Point or others
- The tour is taken over two days. The date selected at the time of purchase corresponds to the first tour and two days later you will take the second tour
- The days’ itineraries might be modified based on traffic conditions, road closings and time constraints