Go back in the time on this 2.5-hour tour to when slavery was the law of the land and the secret Underground Railroad the only path to freedom. Discover how slaves built New York City and how a brave band of people faced danger to rescue fugitive slaves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of American Indian Museum - 1 Bowling Green NY, NY 10004Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes as you explore lower Manhattan on a 2.5-hour tour. There will be a bathroom break inside one building.