See what a day in the life of a musical theater company member is like with a guided walking tour to Broadway and off-Broadway theaters. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at an active rehearsal studio.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the statue and steps on Father Duffy Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour runs rain or shine. It will only be canceled in the event of unsafe weather conditions
- The rehearsal studio visit is not wheelchair accessible, as it involves walking up 3 flights of stairs