Discover the lifeblood of the big apple in this walking tour of Wall Street and the financial district in New York. Listen to the history of this neighborhood, from the days of the American Revolution to tragedy of September 11th.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• This self-guided experience begins at 61 State St, New York, NY 10004. • Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. • These steps require good data/wifi. • From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The tour app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app needed to take the tour and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.