Take a guided tour of the top sites of the World Trade Center and the memorials. Guarantee your visit to the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets. This new attraction is fast becoming the most popular place to visit in New York City!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of St Peter's Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes.
- Certain items are not permitted. Please refer to the observatory's guidelines on prohibited items.
- Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16 inches high by 18 inches long will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the One World Observatory
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 participants
- Observatory entry is at 17:00. An average visit lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- This tour is offered in English only.
- Effective August 20, 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) is required to enter the One World Observatory. All those entering (over the age of 18) must provide photo I.D. matching the name on the vaccination record. For full requirements, please check the NYC Government website.