Visit historic Philadelphia and Pennsylvania’s Amish Country on an excursion from New York. See the Liberty Bell, Constitution Hall, the famous Rocky Steps, and more before heading out to Lancaster County to experience Amish culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the side entrance to the Port Authority bus terminal building on 42nd st (between 8th and 9th ave) at 6:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free Wifi is provided on all Buses (not vans).