Get a comprehensive overview of the 9/11 sites from a local perspective on a 2-hour tour of New York’s most poignant memorial. See personal mementoes at St. Paul’s Chapel, see the Memorial Pools, then enter the Museum with a reserved access ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of St Peter's Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Certain items are not permitted, and will be confiscated and not returned. Please refer to 9/11 Museum's guidelines on specific prohibited items
- This tour is offered in English only
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information