Discover Cave of the Winds and magnificent views of the Bridal Viel Falls, The American Falls, and the world-famous Horseshoe Falls. Learn about the Dare Devils and more and the work of Nikola Tesla.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tesla Arch on Goat Island where parking lot #1 is. This is near Cave of the Winds and Top of the Falls Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes place on the American side of Niagara Falls
- Passengers picked up in Canada must have a Valid Passport and if Necessary an American Visa. Passengers will not be subject to a refund if this hinders you from taking the tour
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required