Enjoy a full-day tour through the Alps and experience a scenic train ride passing canyons, viaducts, and tunnels. Stop by picturesque villages and explore hidden treasures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the entrance of Gare de Nice Ville (Central Train Station), address: 12 avenue Thiers, Nice, at the terrace of boulangerie Paul (Bakery). Your guide will be there with a blue board with "Guided Tours - Nice Creative Tours" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this tour involves a lot of walking, it is advised to wear comfortable and good shoes. Dress appropriately for the weather on the day of the tour
- A good physical condition is required for this tour (includes between 7km to 15km of hiking)