Discover the highlights of Vieux Nice (Old Town) on a 3-hour walking tour with a local guide. Explore a labyrinth of colorful streets, and learn its history from its Greek origins. See the houses of local nobles, and enjoy panoramic views from Castle Hill
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the stairs of Castel Plage, 8 Quai des Etats Unis, 06300 Nice. It's the last stairs to the beach, just next to Castle Hill in Old NiceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that if you would like to visit the inside of churches you must dress appropriately (no flip flops, t-shirts, or swim wear)