Experience the biggest indoor theme park in the Western Hemisphere full of action-packed experiences for all ages. Thrill at some of the tallest, the steepest, and the longest rides in the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park is located inside American Dream Entertainment and Shopping Center. Park in Parking Deck B or C, or Lyft/Uber drop-off in Parking Deck A.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Selfie sticks
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Rides are subject to height, age, and weight restrictions: Tots rides have minimum heights ranging from 36-52 inches, family rides from 42-48 inches, and thrill rides from 44-52 inches
- Children aged 3 to 5 years old must be accompanied on the Space Madness ride
- The Half Pipe and Jellyfish rides have a maximum weight allowance of 165lb per seat
- Some rides have maximum weight allowances of 300lbs
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a Supervising Companion who is at least 14 years of age and able to assist the child in complying with instructions
- Children under the age of 2 enter free of charge
- ID is required for seniors over the age of 65
- Re-entry to Nickelodeon Universe after leaving is not allowed
- All rides and attractions are subject to maintenance closures
- Thrill rides have complimentary single-use lockers for personal belongings which may be used for up to 45 minutes without charge
- Shirts and shoes are required