Dine, dance, and play on this dinner cruise along the Elizabeth River, with spectacular views of the Navy's mighty Atlantic Fleet! The newly renovated Spirit of Norfolk is perfect for a celebration or a unique date night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from the Otter Berth, located next to the Waterside Mall in downtown Norfolk. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts, or sneakers are strongly discouraged.
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- Groups of 15 or more are non-refundable once confirmed. Changes can be made on group bookings up to 2 weeks in advance at the local supplier's