Tour San Francisco at your own pace with a 48-hour ticket for 2 sightseeing bus tours. Hop on and off to discover attractions such as Fishermen’s Wharf and the Painted Ladies. Explore neighborhoods, such as Chinatown, the Financial District, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Select participants and date
Stop # 1 located at 99 Jefferson Street (at the corner of Mason Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Buses run daily, every 30-60 minutes between 10 AM and 5 PM.
- The tour is available daily (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve)
- San Francisco Night Tour – 6.30 PM (further departures are added in the summer months)
- The bus tours are first come first serve
- Children under 2 years of age are free