Explore from beautiful Waikiki to the scenic oceanfront cliffs of Diamond Head on an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard. This tour is a faster ride with less history and culture and without audio headsets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide and hoverboards near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki, under the massive banyan trees. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- A parent or guardian must be present to sign the waiver for anyone under 18 years old.