This package is the official National Park Service Pearl Harbor Tour for families traveling with children from 3 to 13 years of age and it includes 2 USS Arizona Memorial narrated tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour Ticket CounterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does not include movie or boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor is an active Military Base and has a no bag policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Visitors can bring their wallets, cameras (no camera bags), cellular phones and water bottles.
- Plan 2.5 hours for your complete tour
- Please note that your tickets are redeemable during all normal business hours, respective to the check-in time for your tour. Please check confirmation email for additional information.
- Please note that the site is open daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the last check-in at 3:00 PM (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Baggage storage is available for $6 per bag