Marvel at the quarter-mile-long alley of Oak trees, each over 250 years old at the world-famous Oak Alley Plantation. This tour offers up a glimpse into the life of the Old South. Hear exclusive stories about life on this plantation built in 1839.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket. The meeting point is conveniently located around a variety of parking lot options. These lots offer hourly rates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour but are available for purchase at the plantation café
- Tips are not included
- Due to the old building of the plantation, access to the second floor is by stairs only
- No photography is allowed inside the plantation home
- Tour is 4.5 hours long (including travel time)
- When you pass Rampart St., you are in the French Quarter. Please allow extra time due to heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic in the French Quarter at all times
- Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day
- The tour includes complimentary transportation from the local supplier's ticket office in the French Quarter to the plantation by motor coach
- The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage.