Crawl over granite plains, drive through dense woodland areas, and splash through creeks to get to a secluded Sequoia grove in the Sierras. At the grove, you'll hike for 1 mile to see one of the largest Sequoia trees on earth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
42515 CA-41, Oakhurst, CA 93644, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- All Jeep tours are private experiences. Tour pricing is per Jeep not per person. Jeeps seat 1-4 people.