Explore “Monte Alban,” the center of Oaxaca's archeological zone. Learn about the Zapotec culture, which once dominated the area thousands of years ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in the center Oaxaca. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- This tour contains a considerable amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- No pets are allowed on this tour.