Immerse yourself in the history of Manchester United. Get behind the scenes access to the dressing room, tunnel, players' dugout and exclusive areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Reception. Tour starts on level 1 inside the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Museum opens 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sundays, and is closed on all match days
- The stadium tour lasts 70 minutes, and allow at least 30 minutes to look around the Museum, and extra time in the Megastore
- The Stadium Tour route is subject to change at any moment
- The final start time of your Stadium Tour may differ from the time you request with Get Your Guide. Please refer to the booking confirmation sent by Manchester United for your confirmed Stadium Tour start time
- We advise all guests to arrive no later than 20mins before their Stadium Tour start time, as stated on the official booking confirmation sent by Manchester United.