Ride a scenic boat tour on the Crystal River, home of the endangered Florida Manatee. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with the playful manatees, and an airboat ride down the Withlacoochee River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Maingate Lakeside Disney Swan Hotel Senor Frogs
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Don't forget your cameras, swimwear, towels, sunscreen, and cash for any souvenirs, wet suit rental, drinks, and optional photo packages
- Crystal River is lucky to have a group of approximately 80 manatees that stay all year round. During the colder months, an additional 300 more join them. The constant 72-degree (F) temperature of the spring-fed river and abundance of underwater plant life make it the perfect habitat for the manatees.
- The manatees in Crystal River are wild animals and, as such, you are not guaranteed interaction. However, your expert tour guides will do everything they can to make this happen.