Travel from Osaka to Hiroshima in a comfortable environment on board the Japanese bullet train, Shinkansen. Feel the speed of up to 140 miles per hour. Sit back and relax in silent cars with spacious seats.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Please exchange your ticket at one of the JR ticket counters. Please exchange your ticket at one of the designated JR ticket counters. Tickets can be exchanged at Kansai Airport, Kyoto, Shin-Osaka , Osaka , Okayama, Hiroshima, Shin-Yamaguchi, Shimonoseki, Kokura, Hakata. Please present the received information verification code or QR code, as well as your non-Japanese passport, and go to the ticket vending machine or counter (green window counter).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- A confirmation email will be sent to the provided email address once the booking is made.
- Please go to the green ticket-vending machines in the station or the green windowed counter and redeem your physical ticket by scanning the QR code of your e-ticket and your non-Japanese passport.
- Available stations: Kansai Airport, Kyoto, Shin-osaka, Osaka, Okayama, Hiroshima, Shin-yamaguchi, Shimonoseki, Kokura, Hakata.
- Operation menus on the machines can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
- Reserved seats can be issued once the ticket is redeemed.
- Japanese customers are not allowed to book this ticket. You must be entering in Japan as a Temporary Visitor, a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law. Study permit and work permit-holders are not allowed to book.