Save time and money during your visit to Oslo with the Oslo Pass. Choose between a 24, 48, or 72-hour card and enjoy admission to over 30 attractions and museums, access to a suite of great tours, and unlimited travel on the city's public transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Oslo Visitor Centre is located in Østbanehallen next to Oslo Central Station. Entrance from Jernbanetorget (the square with the tiger sculpture) or from inside the hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The preordered Oslo Pass has to be picked up at the Oslo Visitor Center near the Central Station.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the visiter center is closed at the weekend. If you wish to use your pass at the weekend, it has to be picked up on a weekday.
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure that you check the operating hours of each attraction.
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary.
- You do not need to respect the date selected for your card. If you want to activate the card on a different date, you can do so.
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
- The Oslo Pass can only be used once a day at each attraction.