Get the perfect introduction to Oslo on a 3-hour walking tour of the city center and its must-see sights. Learn about the culture of Norway and visit the amazing Vigeland Sculpture Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Nobel Peace Center, between Oslo City Hall and Aker Brygge. Look for your guide holding a sign with the logo ‘OURWAY’.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes
- Bring a water bottle