Prepare for a unique cruise along the Ottawa River on a Hawaiian-style palapa hut. Relax on board by sipping drinks from the floating tiki bar as you listen to or sing karaoke.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your activity. You can reach the Tropical Tiki Dock at Jacques-Cartier Park. Specifically, the location is between the Jacques-Cartier Park Wharf and the Alexandria Bridge. Signage will be on site to help guide you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the trip begins.
- There is a fully licensed bar serving drinks on board. During the cruise, all purchases are cashless (square reader available - so tap debit and credit).
- Children under 12 are welcome but must wear a lifejacket and are considered passengers.
- There is a 3' x 6' tiki-toilet located at the back of the vessel.