Discover what inspired and influenced C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien on this more intellectually paced walking tour aimed at adults. See inside Lewis's Magdalen College and, when open, Tolkien's Exeter College while finding out more about the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the shop front at 15 Broad Street • They will be wearing a red "iloveoxford" lanyard • 15 Broad Street is currently an empty shop, located next to an Oxfam shop next door at 17 Broad StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children may join this tour but there is no child pricing as this tour is aimed at an adult, intellectual audience to discuss the writing and ideas of Lewis and Tolkien, with a focus on Lewis's religious ideas