Join an unusual discussion-based tour, walking and talking around Oxford. Ponder questions about controversial histories, legacies of empire, inequality, race, gender, and class discrimination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the activity starts. Please have your ticket voucher on your phone or printed. Look out for a guide holding an Uncomfortable Oxford tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour includes some street crossings and sections with cobblestones
- The tour covers about 2 km and lasts 1.5 h
- On weekends, central streets may be quite busy
- You can change your ticket for a different date free of charge up to 24h before the tour.