Go on an enthralling journey through time as an Oxford University graduate takes you around the campus and listen as they tell you the fascinating story of Oxford and its illustrious university.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the red post box at 11-12 Broad street and look out for your guide wearing a royal uniform (polo, jacket cap, beanie)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is only suitable for those that are able to walk for the entire duration of the tour