Explore the events that shaped Oxford as you walk past colleges and famous sights. See inside one or more colleges and hear about Oxford life with a guide on this small-group walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the currently empty shop. at 15 Broad Street • This is next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad Street • The guide will be wearing a red <iloveoxford> lanyardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- On graduation dates, entry to colleges is not guaranteed. Colleges may be closed on graduation dates or for Christmas
- 2022 graduation dates include:
- March 5 and 12
- May 7, 14, and 21
- June 4, July 16, 26, 29, and 30
- August 5 and 6
- September 10, 23, and 24
- November 4, 5, and 12
- 2023 graduation dates include:
- February 23
- March 4
- May 6, 13, and 20
- Entrance to The Divinity School film site (at the Bodleian Library) is not guaranteed. The Divinity School is generally closed December 24-26 and on January 1 every year
- To book a tour in a foreign language, select the £50 surcharge option button "tour conducted in foreign language option." The activity provider may not always be able to find a guide for that language
- The tour runs rain or shine