Get insight into university life at Oxford on a walking tour. Tour Christ Church College with an audio guide, visit iconic Hogwarts film sites, and enjoy entry to the Divinity School or New College.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, next to the Oxfam shop. Your guide will be wearing either a red lanyard or a Harry Potter gown. You might also see the activity provider's red sign board on the street with their contact details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you book last minute the activity provider can run the tour but cannot guarantee tickets to Christ Church. If no Christ Church entry tickets are available, the activity supplier will forewarn you
- On Saturday mornings, Christ Church Hall is rarely open but the tour runs anyway
- The Divinity School and the New School can sometimes be closed on the same day
- The New College is closed every day over Christmas from December 22, 2022 until January 3, 2023
- The Divinity School is usually closed every day for Christmas from December 24 until either December 27 or until January 2
- The activity provider cannot guarantee entry to the Divinity School on dates with venue closures. On such dates, you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule. The Divinity School is closed on March 23 and March 24 plus every day from March 25 until April 2, 2023. It is also usually closed on:
- Feb. 25, March 4, May 6, 13, 20, June 21, July 15, 25, 28, 29, Aug. 5, Sept. 22, 23, Nov. 3, 4, 11