Explore the markets with a local food expert. Learn about locals' daily life, traditional recipes, and taste a range of favorite local foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main gate of Teatro Massimo opera house. Address: Piazza Verdi, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy. Your guide will be carrying a red bag with the local supplier's logo printed on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- If your tour is in the morning you will visit the local markets. If it takes place in the evening, your guide will take you around Vucciria and the old port areas as the markets are closed in the evening
- Please note that street food snacks can be fried and greasy. One of the tastings also contains entrails
- This tour is not suitable for vegans or people allergic to gluten
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suited for those with walking difficulties. There are few opportunities to sit down during the tour
- The amount of food offered replaces a full meal