Visit an Embera indigenous village located in the jungle an hour from Panama City. Enjoy a ride on the Chagres River, stop at a waterfall and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup at hotels or accommodation in downtown of Panama City is provided.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear sports clothing and shoes. Expect them to get wet, so be sure to bring a change of clothing and a swimsuit as well