Learn about and meet the indigenous Embera people in a beautiful natural setting. After a canoe ride down the river, explore the village, watch a dance performance, and enjoy a traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver at your hotel in Panama City.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On this tour you might be merged with another group at the Embera site
- Swimming is possible at the river (depending on water and weather conditions)
- Tour can include some activities that can be challenging for very young children. The suggested age is 2+ years old