Get back to nature in a Caribbean rainforest and learn more about the historic San Lorenzo Fort on a day trip from Panama City. See the new Panama Canal locks built to support the passage of super tankers and large cargo ships.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from any hotel in the Panama City areas of Coastway Amador, San Felipe, Balboa Avenue, 50 Avenue and Via España. Pick-up from hotels outside these areas is subject to an additional fee.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring a towel, sunscreen, your sunglasses, insect repellent and a camera