More than a rafting trip, this Chagres Challenge is an expedition that begins at daybreak and ends at nightfall. Trek through dense jungle in Chagres National Park and experience rafting on Class II and Class III rapids. Marvel at the rainforest wildlife!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your Panama City hotel
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Who can participate?
- Anyone from 12-70 years old, in good health, and able to walk for about 90 minutes on irregular and muddy paths. Minors must travel with a responsible adult.
- What should you bring?
- A swimsuit or a pair of shorts for rafting, sneakers or light boots with good soles, a cap, sunblock, a light jacket or windbreaker (in case the weather turns chilly), a towel, and a dry set of clothes for the trip back.
- What should you not bring?
- Any objects than can be damaged by water, and valuables such as jewels, cash, credit cards, etc. Do not bring flip-flops or beach sandals for hiking or rafting.