Raft the class III-IV rapids of the Mamoni River on a 10-hour white water rafting expedition from Panama City. Naviagte your way through strips of primary and secondary rainforest, and enjoy the immense biodiversity of Panama’s wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from Panama City hotels
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please bring a swimsuit, sunglasses/hat, and sunscreen. It is also recommended you bring dry clothes for the return trip
- The Itinerary may vary depending on the water level
- It is mandatory for every participant to bring along ID that confirms that he/she is legally in Panama (such as a stamped passport). You will pass through an immigration check point close to Chepo on the road, and if you do not have proper ID, you will be under immigration custody!