Discover the traditional way of life in Cyprus on a trip up into the Troodos Mountains. Pass through small villages, such as Anogyra, where you can learn all about the local carob industry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that the pick-up is not the same as the start time of the activity and depends on the hotel location. We will contact you to confirm the exact pick-up time and location. If you haven't heard from us 48 hours before the activity start time, please contact us.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is an adult-only tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change