Experience scuba for the first time in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Learn the basics of scuba diving and experience the joy and beauty of an ocean kingdom.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Greek, French, Russian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
If you are driving to Cydive head towards the Papantoniou Supermarket in the harbour, there is a small road next to the supermarket turn down there and Cydive is on the right hand side there is parking to the left. If you are travelling by bus, head to the Paphos Harbour stop (615 from Coral Bay), cross the road towards the bakery and ECOSI ice cream shop and walk through the stone archway. Once you are on the other side we are located on the left. For walkers, walk towards Paphos harbour by the sea there is a set of steps with a metal railing, once you reach this cross the road to the restaurant side and walk down the alleyway next to a restaurant called The Captains View. We are located at the end of the alley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hair tie
- High-heeled shoes
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
- Waterproof cameras
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- Minimum age 10 years old.
- If you are feeling congested (cold like symptoms such as runny or block nose) considering waiting until it has cleared before diving.
- You cannot dive and fly on the same day, we recommend 24 hours between completing the Discover Scuba Diving activity and flying home or visiting Troodos Mountains.
- This activity may need to be rescheduled due to weather (very windy) or sea conditions (large waves).
- Each participant is required to fill in a medical questionnaire at the start of the activity, if you have any concerns please contact us directly.
- Basic level of swimming is required (comfortable submerging face in water)